Rangeen Mizaaj Rangeen Girls

Saturday 16 March 2013









Having the visa restrictions which prohibited me from working in my first few years in Malaysia, and being alone and bored at home while my husband was at worked, has prompted me to start looking for online opportunities to contribute to the family’s coffer.

Having learned the ‘hard way’ by trying out some ‘spam’ email offering work from home stuffs and while searching for opportunities online, I found freelancer.com and decided to give it a shot. Got myself registered, took a few days to familiarize myself with the site and getting things done in it. As the Chinese proverb says “A man removes a mountain by taking stone pebbles at a time”. I started bidding for projects with the things I have skills for… data entry, data mining, compilation and so on. I started learning web designing on Dreamweaver, image editing on Photoshop and Illustrator and started bidding for other related projects advertised in freelancer.com.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment